Methodology in Foreign Language Teaching

During this blog I want to explain and present the process and results of all the observational practice and also the practical tasks of the course.👏🙇

💙Link of my Drive:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AlqvLUqjizzN62euXqw4BV2e9LSHT5xI?usp=sharing
💖The synthesis of the Field Diaries:The pedagogical practice was satisfactory and it can be highlighted that good treatment and good learning and respectful environments were managed at all times, referring to the place of practice, which was the Instituto Nacional Dorada, this is located in the center of the city of La Dorada Caldas and has good accessibility, it also welcomes students from sixth to eleventh grade, it is an institution with good facilities, although it is necessary to improve in some aspects, however it can be said that the pedagogical practice was developed in good terms .
💛The description of the observed population:The participating community that made up the sessions or classes observed are children between 11 and 15 years old, these children present a social or economic life of strata 1, 2, 3, all the students present have the 5 senses very
well developed, none have a disability. Most of the students are mixed-skinned, very few are light-skinned and they don't joke about it.
💚Schedule of the Work Plan:The pedagogical practice was satisfactory and it can be highlighted that good treatment and good learning and respectful environments were managed at all times, referring to the place of practice, which was the Instituto Nacional Dorada, this is located in the center of the city of La Dorada Caldas and has good accessibility, it also welcomes students from sixth to eleventh grade, it is an institution with good facilities, although it is necessary to improve in some aspects, however it can be said that the pedagogical practice was developed in good terms.
💚Link of my work plan: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TPSODgOqC7RAI-m9l24rcLxA5_TE0OPK/view?usp=sharing


























💜Photographic evidence: 



















💥The process of my practice:The teaching profession is one of the best professions in life, not to say the best, this beautiful profession makes us learn day by day the different ways of seeing, living and learning from life, my internship process was without a doubt a very beautiful and rewarding experience, since I could feel as if I were working on what I love. The most rewarding moments I had during my practice were.
1.When I give a topic to the students and they respond actively and also in a very respectful way, this is valuable because nowadays young people are very rude.
2. A very nice moment was when they called me "teacher" they made me feel very good and I felt that they trusted me.
3. There was another moment in which they expressed all their respect to me by telling me that I was a very good teacher because I understood them and helped to resolve doubts.
Taking this into account, I think that teachers are here to teach, instruct and collaborate without stigmatizing or judging our students.
💣conclusions about my experience in the practice of observation:Taking into account my pedagogical practice, I conclude that teaching is a pleasant job and in addition to admiring the great effort that teachers make on a daily basis to try to teach us all their wisdom for a better life.

As a second conclusion, I say that by applying good pedagogy and also good learning methods and teaching, great changes can be achieved in the life and education of a student.

Finally, this experience of my pedagogical practice leaves me as a teaching and reflection that when the purposes are developed and you fight for a goal with a lot of perseverance, you can achieve it and stand out among the other people around you. 
❤Methods: 
Audiolingual method:I like this method and I also find it interesting how students can achieve knowledge through repetition, it should also be noted that a fundamental part of learning a foreign language is knowing how to express themselves orally and that the pronunciation is ideal. for easy understanding.

Direct method:I like this method because it greatly encourages the use of the language to be learned, it also develops oral communication skills and at the same time makes use of the grammar and vocabulary used in the particular language.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Science class according to CLIL methodology